Go kart chassis blueprints

ThunderKart79

Reaction score
That statement was supposed to be a question so I am glad you responded trust me I am good at confusing myself

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
By "autonomic" do you mean as in an automatic transmission? Closest thing to that in gokarts is a CVT (Constant Variable Transmission), usually called a "torque converter". Belt drive, centrifugal clutch, light 30 series, heavier duty 40 series.
Can it be assumed that an electronic or other speed control for your motor, operated by the gas pedal, isn't effective for what you want to do?

LSDOG

Reaction score
By "autonomic" do you mean as in an automatic transmission? Closest thing to that in gokarts is a CVT (Constant Variable Transmission), usually called a "torque converter". Belt drive, centrifugal clutch, light 30 series, heavier duty 40 series.
Can it be assumed that an electronic or other speed control for your motor, operated by the gas pedal, isn't effective for what you want to do?
I mean automatic like ME1

LSDOG

Reaction score
I have to respectfully bow out of this one. It is so far above my pay grade. What country are you in.
Do you hear about kickstarter, approximately price is 15000$
Maybe I will do more research and find better engine with less consumption, that will require less batteries. The problem is that the motor that I use weight only 22kg and other motors weight much more with less performance.
The dilemma is if I should take 240N*M 22kg engine that require 70kg batteries or to take 140N*M 40-50kg plus with 40kg batteries.

LSDOG

Reaction score
Like this

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Thanks for the product link lesson. Hoped to learn something, only came away feeling dumber than before.
Anything electrical should be kindergarten difficult for me, but that karting stuff is totally foreign to my gray matter.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
The ME Shifter thing is for engines with transmissions. It would have no relationship with an electric motor. One would be like "yikes, who is that?" and the other would say "I'm out of here".