Go kart chassis blueprints

LSDOG

Reaction score
Does someone know where I can find menu of go kart chassis, the seat should be in the middle

redflash

Reaction score
do you mean ...single seat....or room for three with driver in the middle ?

LSDOG

Reaction score
Do you currently have an offset chassis, with the motor sitting beside the driver, and you want to redesign it?
Right now I don't have one spair, I need to order new one and I don't want to redesign it so much
There is any go kart that the engine sits behind the seat?
I show frames like this but I never use this before

LSDOG

Reaction score
That is important information. Sit back and wait for Anderkart or one of the others into racing for the best advice.
My concern is a place for the batteries because I need 275Vdc and this is mean a lot of batteries, of my calculation I have enough room for them but its depends on the kart size
Also I need chassis with less airfoil as possible, I am open to offers, low airfoil sound like a safety choice

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Holy A/C D/C batman! You didn't mention an electric kart when you spoke of an engine sitting behind the seat.
What's the number of, physical dimensions of, and weight of the batteries you require?

LSDOG

Reaction score
Holy A/C D/C batman! You didn't mention an electric kart when you spoke of an engine sitting behind the seat.
What's the number of, physical dimensions of, and weight of the batteries you require?
258mm Diameter
22 kg engine
Approximately 70 kg batteries

Also electronic gear shifter me1

LSDOG

Reaction score
This is for V1
V2 I will decrease little bit the engine or find the perfect architecture until then and add EDF between the batteries for highly density system, and also cooling for the batteries by the EDF

LSDOG

Reaction score
Can't find an emoticon for "that goes over my head". Some others here know all about electric karts.
Maybe do you know something about shifter and how I calculate the best gearbox for my go kart

Rpm up to 12000 but I will lock the rpm to 8000 rpm with open button that will increase the high speed but the torque will be the same until 4000 rpm and decreases by 50~ in 8000rpm

ThunderKart79

Reaction score
Now I am a high octane person until I go to heaven but I thought electric motors were direct drive your engine rpm is your gearing