• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Go Kart Blogger / Writer Wanted!

SpiderCarts

A Friendly Visitor
Reaction score
Howdy all. Friend of the forum here but not an active participant.

Probably some of you know SpiderCarts. I am new to managing the business and am looking for someone who might be interested to be a guest writer / blogger on our site to cover go kart topics. If you've been through a Spidercarts go kart build and have drafting skills, I'd also LOVE to talk to you to update the plans. They are in need of a refresh and I'd love to work with someone in the community to get them ship-shape.

Fire away with a PM and lets connect!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Oh wait really? You bought Spidercarts? That's awesome! Unfortunately I've never built any of the kits, but I'd be happy to proofread them(get the newbie's perspective on things).

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
I am currently building a tarantula. but I think it will need some modification to fit the gx 270 I want to put in it. I think it would be really cool if there were plans made to fit different sized engines. but so far the plans are great. I just need to finish buying parts. my dad and I already made the frame and have most of the rear parts.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I know that most people modify the Spiderkart plans. I haven't seen too many exact blueprint builds. I think it all had to do with the fact that the karts didn't have enough legroom.

Good to hear that they have been bought up by someone willing to refresh the plans!! :thumbsup: