Go-Kart Alley the Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
They appear to be working on my end.

Got the general signed by Bo and Luke! John Schneider made a B-line for the karts when he saw them! He geeked out over them just a little. What a very genuine and personable guy. I gave him a book and a t-shirt which he enthusiastically accepted:) Even had me sign it to him. How's that for hijinks?

Tom Wopat was nice too but, I don't think he'd had his second cup of coffee yet lol! Someone else was nice enough to take his picture signing it for me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455589502.116381.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455589519.727856.jpg

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
and... Perhaps if you marketed it more and chimed in more often, others would too.

That is too true.
There are a ton of newbs. Our regulars are not even the same guys as 2 years ago.

So everybody Go check this out. Go back and check this thread.
and buy his book, it is a cool read for kids and Adults.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
and... Perhaps if you marketed it more and chimed in more often, others would too.

Ouch! Since I got laid off I don't have my old lunch time on the PC to run the boards, I'm rarely on a PC (hence the extended post production) and I don't cotton as well with the app. But yes, I will market more especially since I'm soon to have something to market!

Not having been on here in so long, I can't remember how to change my sig :-/ but yes the link is broken because the book is now available on Amazon for a cheaper price! :)

Here's the good link http://www.amazon.com/Go-Kart-Alley-Dennis-Van-Vleet/dp/1515376230

I'll try to stay current my friend :)

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score

MrC.

Reaction score
That was awesome! , thank you for bringing back such a large part of my childhood. I loved it.

1. question the full tube axle housing on the silver kart, was that factory? any better or worse than a open housing? I could see dirt and such getting in there causing issues but the added strength for us big kids looks beneficial.

MrC.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but you remember the heated debate (way earlier in this thread) over our bad guy kart aka Heavy aka Thug Kart aka Fecal Green?

I recently worked on another film, a period piece that called for a big, bad guy car. I located the powder blue Heavy in this trailer. Belongs to an old coworker of mine. He got a walk on roll as one of the heavies.

https://vimeo.com/172979965

Status
Not open for further replies.