Go-Kart Alley the Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
Oh we filmed with this guy last weekend too.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
About to turn loose the money for Adobe Premiere Pro video editing software and hope I can learn how to use it. Still have three more scenes to film and a Rockford car cameo. One actress won't be back in town until Thanksgiving. Another actor just booked a TV series. hope I can still get him before he gets too famous. Probably looking at an after Christmas release for GKA now :(

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Wow! That looks almost EXACTLY like mine before the restoration! I should buy it for film double.

That's why I sent it to you. But I don't think the guy listed a price. Send him your book tell him your story... Ad says it runs ready to go. That would be cool a running before and after!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

You KNOW Eric has relatives in Dallas.....:idea2:

Ahh no... But my Dad is talking about moving to San Antonio... Where folks know what picante sauce is supposed to taste like.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
So life and Adobe Premier Pro have been kicking my butt! I thought I could edit, until I committed to Premier Pro...ouch! But there is progress.

The promos, aka episode trailers will be live by Feb 13th if it kills me! That is the day we will be promoting ourselves big time in the presence of the cast of the Dukes of Hazzard at Dallas Comic Con Fan Days. Our booth will have a good mix of Dukes and Go-Kart Alley merchandise as well as our karts The General and Daisy and, our very own General Lee kiddie ride. There will be a flat screen looping promos, and rough edits of the complete episodes.

Episodes will go live some time around April when all of our merchandise is in place.

Thank you all for your interest and support. It's been a long ride. Write, Wrench, Roll, Wreck, Repeat!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454472890.655019.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1454472912.125269.jpg

Orange Krate

Reaction score
It's been a long, long time coming. Here are two of three promos. The Rockford one still has some sound issues. It'll be out in the next couple weeks.

Remember, I set out to make 4 trailers but wound up with enough footage to make 3 mini-episodes. So, technically, these promos are a huge win, like, well almost like, I accomplished my goal! But then I set my own bar higher.

http://youtu.be/9jgol6UJO8E

http://youtu.be/mwPRVKpGQB0

Status
Not open for further replies.