Get Your Free DIYGK Sticker!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Hey Robert,

Did those stickers ever go out? They never made it here. I know you said you found it in wrong inbox. Or perhaps waiting to see if I blow myself up first. Don't want bad publicity if the police show up and the camera zooms in on a DIY GoKart sticker.:cornut:

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Yeah....Robert used to use pigeons to deliver them....but now he decided to send them by "snail mail ".....(he didn't realize that's just an anology for non-cyber transfers)....but took it seriously....soooo....it may be awhile....

It's common for it to take awhile...but...that's just Robert....

You may get an apologetic PM saying :"Crap...I forgot, I'll put them in the mail today!"

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Yeah....Robert used to use pigeons to deliver them....but now he decided to send them by "snail mail ".....(he didn't realize that's just an anology for non-cyber transfers)....but took it seriously....soooo....it may be awhile....

It's common for it to take awhile...but...that's just Robert....

You may get an apologetic PM saying :"Crap...I forgot, I'll put them in the mail today!"

I got that email on Feb 8th. :oops:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've still got plenty of stickers and most siZes of shirts!

I can't believe that your mail guy won't deliver those stickers!!!

Email me again robertdjung at gmail and maybe lets send some to another address??? This is crazy.

number9

Reaction score
Do the shirts run true to size?

Any chance of getting shirts in youth sizes?

Plan to order shirts and stickers via paypal, stickers still in stock, right?

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I might be out of a couple of sizes ( I think Large V necks are out ), but I think that Paypal reflects that on the shopping cart. If you order something and we are out, it's a snap to refund it. I'm sorry I'm not at home to check, but I wanted to respond while I was thinking about it.

The sizes I think are pretty true.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I might be out of a couple of sizes ( I think ORANGEV necks are out ), but I think that Paypal reflects that on the shopping cart. If you order something and we are out, it's a snap to refund it. I'm sorry I'm not at home to check, but I wanted to respond while I was thinking about it.

There.....I fixed that for ya!

machinist@large

Reaction score
I might be out of a couple of sizes ( I think Large V necks are out ), but I think that Paypal reflects that on the shopping cart. If you order something and we are out, it's a snap to refund it. I'm sorry I'm not at home to check, but I wanted to respond while I was thinking about it.

There.....I fixed that for ya!

:toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have

1 XL Vneck
5 Medium Crews
3 L Vnecks
A bunch of stickers