Gear box

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo22

Reaction score
Oh so its not one of the sprockets that come off the shafts that the chain is around? That does make it harder.

tazmannusa

Reaction score
Well I did here back and they wanted pictures of the sprocket so I sent them a couple showing the chain not fitting right then i got a return auth# but they wanted it reassembled so they could send it back to manufacture so I did and boxed it up for shipping, Post office wanted $40 shipping, wont fit in there cheaper flat rate boxes being reassembled . BMI would not send a return shipping label. Finally I told them I was done with it, spent to much time and money all ready, to get it taken care of or I would turn it into paypal . The to cover there rear responded with after they inspect it if it is bad they would refund shipping and send a new one . Interesting they could not say and do that to begin with instead of wasting my time . At this point I just dont trust them to to the right thing, I think I would be out more money they would have the gear box and give me a bunch of bull that with and engine hooked to it it would spin past the bind .

Status
Not open for further replies.