Hey guys,i recently bought a raptor3 and it came with no tank. So i bought a bs5hp engine for 40 bucks thinking i could use the tank,but the bolt pattern is slightly different. I'm thinking about taping a new hole in the tank ,any feed back would be appreciated....
Make a mount to fit the two tanks? When I help people mount off-set fairings to their bikes. I go by it a few ways, the cheapest and easiest most minimum way is to use some flat PVC stock and cut it out. easy to drill, can be cut into shapes with basic hand tools.
The next step up, is to use aluminum stock. Harder to drill, I'd recommend using a drill press if you got one, and a good set of drill bits. To get it cut into shapes, is a little harder then PVC but can be pretty easy with the right tools.
But heed my warning, my ways of doing it might not exactly be the best ways. After all I zip tie race fairings instead of using mounting hardware. saves on weight...