Found another go cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonester 123

New member
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
Armstrong B.C Canada
More progress today, got the new slicks mounted on rims and bolted back up on go cart. Now need to take go cart out of house and fill the tires up with air.:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • bth_100_1243 resized.jpg
    bth_100_1243 resized.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13

Jonester 123

New member
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
Armstrong B.C Canada
Hey fabroman, been real busy with work not a lot of time to play. I will make a video of test ride soon, I have been putting a lot of time in my Camaro rebuild. Getting back to work on my bigger go cart build.
 

Jonester 123

New member
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
Armstrong B.C Canada
Thanks man, a lot of fun working on it. I put it on kijiji in Canada for sale, was asking seven hundred dollars for it. No one has the money to buy it, they want to trade me all kinds of stuff for it. I need the cash, hahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top