ford gt or porsche carrera gt engine? I need your help to choose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlebotrock

Reaction score
ford gt or porsche carrera gt engine? I need your help to choose one. this is for a go kart I want to build
I know a friend who has a friend and his older brother destroyed both the ford gt and the Porsche, except the engine and the transmissions on both cars, and here is the hard part. I can choose an engine and I can have it for free!!!!!!!!! That includes the transmission too!!!!!!!! So I need your help to choose one. Ok?

GXMATT

Mini Kart Guy
Reaction score
hmmm, which is worth more? sell it. Obvious thing to do. sell it to fund a different project or something.

Raywelder

Not an Adm¡nistrator
Reaction score
Ford because Im a ford guy, But I also agree, Sell it and make some money, and if you have to build a cart build a big buggy or something.

theo

Reaction score
ford gt or porsche carrera gt engine? I need your help to choose one. this is for a go kart I want to build
I know a friend who has a friend and his older brother destroyed both the ford gt and the Porsche, except the engine and the transmissions on both cars, and here is the hard part. I can choose an engine and I can have it for free!!!!!!!!! That includes the transmission too!!!!!!!! So I need your help to choose one. Ok?

Sounds like a tall story to me :2guns:

theo

battlebotrock

Reaction score
knowing the right people

It is all about knowing the right people that have or can get you many cool things that you would never think of getting. I know many rich people that own a lot of expensive cars and live in houses that cost a million dollar or more.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Well you have fun fitting an engine half the size of a normal kart INTO a kart. I also hope your one of those rich people, because building a frame that can support all that is going to be quite expensive. Why not just take the whole car and restore it? or sell the engine and buy a nice Hayabusa engine, that would be much easier to fit and would be a little less overkill than a car engine.

By the way, i think this is a complete BS story too, so make sure to post pics when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.