• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Fishing or Roller Coaster Park?

Fishing or Roller Coaster Park?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mead_hall

Reaction score
I honestly didnt think anyone else had this quandary. Im glad to see Im not alone. I also dont know why I selected fishing. I can go fishing anytime.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
actually going to Cedar Point this Tuesday... though i do think they need some crazier coasters.... faster, taller, more G-forces, ect.

lol, and no, im not kidding! :D

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lol, I'm going to Northern Ontario for drag racing tommorrow. Going fishing on the way up. Us and a freind split the cost of renting a pontoon boat. Going to be loads of fun!

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
fishing FTW! who wants to go smell puke and wait 4 hours to have a 1min ride. not me! fishing is so relax! especially when there is a cooler full of beer!

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
roller coaster. 6flags is 15 minutes away. been there 3 times in 2 weeks. great way to spend time with the girl :D

mead_hall

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellas. The girl doesnt want to go to the Coaster Park because its going to be hot. So it looks like its just going to be me and the rest of the fellas. She wants to go fishing. Now dont get me wrong I love me some fishing but I live on a river and fished last Sunday and didnt catch anything but a sun burn. Coaster Park it is. :arf:

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
I got two tickets to hershey park ima bring one of my freinds of the femail type. I would rather go to a amusment park over fishin cause theres a pond right outside my house i dont know the exact size but its big. it has some catfish,some small mouth bass and a orgy of sunfish.

Pellethuntr2

Machinist
Reaction score
I like to be able to control how fast I go and where... There fore I would much rather go fishing.

pmat

noob
Reaction score
I got two tickets to hershey park ima bring one of my freinds of the femail type. I would rather go to a amusment park over fishin cause theres a pond right outside my house i dont know the exact size but its big. it has some catfish,some small mouth bass and a orgy of sunfish.
bring a fishing rod too, the river thaat goes thru the middle of the park is LOADED with carp. but on the other hand i dont think your alowed to fish there....:roflol:

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Well this girl is pretty hott so i dont think i need a rod i got one built in.....all i need is fishing line a hooker and bait....ahhahahaha sorry i couldnt resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.