karl
Well-known member
I have a mock up of it, I got the top of the frame done, 18in tires, 3hp briggs. Sorry for crappy photos my camera is charging, will keep posting updates.


. For the rear axle I got a good idea, I got a blown up transaxle and I am gonna use the shafts for the axles. I will post more updates when I get more wire.Well, I hope you have better luck with the turfs than I do...
I agree knobies would be better but how much psi are you running?
You probably already know all this but you might find just 5 to 10lbs still holds a bead and hooks up a lot better.
I run my pressure so low that every now and then I'll hook a hard corner, the bead will burp, and presto- I've got a flat. If I don't switch to knobbies, I will be installing tubes.
Don't get me wrong, the turfs are actually very good on some surfaces like hard pack dirt and even asphalt. But more often than not, I'm in loose stuff- gravel, dirt, mud, snow, etc.
