Fat Tire minibike the build

Should I gear it for speed or power?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Well-known member
Messages
2,449
Reaction score
718
Location
North east Ohio
RANDOM STUCK LAWN MOWERS :roflol:

It looks better now. Check out the video
 

Attachments

  • randomage.jpg
    randomage.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
  • randomage2.jpg
    randomage2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 48

karl

Well-known member
Messages
2,449
Reaction score
718
Location
North east Ohio
I drove it in..... It isent a pond its some sink hole thing for the pond and its 6ft of muck, but I dident know that at the time.
Thank you
 

karl

Well-known member
Messages
2,449
Reaction score
718
Location
North east Ohio
This is the tecumseh I was talking about, I got it put together and running.
 

Attachments

  • engines 001.jpg
    engines 001.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 12
  • engines 002.jpg
    engines 002.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 14

88s10Durango

New member
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Location
Chilliwack BC Canada
Hi looking good , I really think you should gusset the full length of those front forks right down to the axle , it just looks really weak wear it gets wider for the fat tire ??:worried2:
 

Gillgamesh64

New member
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Griffith NSW Austraila
maybe you could do something like this as to keep the whole motorcycle look???
 

Attachments

  • m20-bsa-girder-front-fork-vintage-ahrma-bobber-chopper_110651450498.jpg
    m20-bsa-girder-front-fork-vintage-ahrma-bobber-chopper_110651450498.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 23

Gillgamesh64

New member
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Griffith NSW Austraila
durango was saying gusset the front forks, Well i meant put an extra bar on the forks to brace it Just like a classic motor cycle and the picture was ment to display that, Just ideas.....

Not that your front forks look weak or anything.
 

karl

Well-known member
Messages
2,449
Reaction score
718
Location
North east Ohio
Well Thursday is the start of the second spring break so I can start working on it again. I want to get the tires mounted, and I was wondering where you can find some cheap 3/4 axle shafts with a keyway ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top