Drift Trike Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigair49

Reaction score
Those trikes are awesome. Your exhaust looks pretty close to your jewels though
Hey thanks!!
No worries there mine haven't dropped yet LOL.. but seriously have you ever rode a dirt bike,The first lesson I was taught as young boy was that pipe is "HOT" DON"T TOUCH IT!!! the second was to wear proper riding attire. Ya It's pretty close but I am very conscious of it I plan on wrapping it with header tape and putting a heat shield on it.sort of like this,the green machine has the pipe running under the engine I will go this way on the next one!

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Pretty dayumm slick! I forsee building a clone in the future.... Love the gas tank idea. Really puts it over the top.....

OzFab

Reaction score
I have a thought: Since there seems to be some interest & as you, obviously, have the equipment, why not make & sell just the bare frame & people can fit them out with whatever parts they wish

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a thought: Since there seems to be some interest & as you, obviously, have the equipment, why not make & sell just the bare frame & people can fit them out with whatever parts they wish

:iagree:
a batch of five perhaps... selling them on ebay for example,
just to see if you find your audience.
I assume you could sell three on DIYGK alone ;)

'sid

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:funnypost: Im a little further south, but, I think Im game. Maybe 2 or 3 depending on how much. I can think of a few ideas for these things. You could sell it in a kit form as well. Frame, axle, ect, everything except the engine and wheels/tires....
Let us know what ya think. PM us if you want or make it public. I think you got something there, if you can nail it down..... :idea2::cheers2:
I got enough projects on my list. But if I can get a toy and throw it together in a weekend, well $#|€...... count me in...... :thumbsup:

bigair49

Reaction score
This one has a 16" wheel up front. we stole it from my boys daily driver. he told me it was OK to use it for the mock up but come spring time I'd better have his bike back together so he can ride to school.

rmm727

Reaction score
Ok, it was kinda hard to tell from the pics. Are you bending it with a pipe bender or...?

I almost thought it was exhaust pipe at first. Not sure if that would have been stiff enough or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.