• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

DIYGK Grammar Champions

jmaack

Reaction score
Not likley. different engines, different manufacturers.
the only reason predator parts are easy is:
the enterprizing people across the pacific stole a nice design, reverse engineered it and sell " clones" for about 30% of what theoriginal sells for.
they sell millions cuz they be cheap. Millions means lotsa after market goodies.

Nice one brainiac.

jmaack

Reaction score
I am literally just reading posts and you cant spell to save your life.

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
Just did some digging..

Shroud was 23 years old when he held the 3rd most watched twitch gaming account in the world.

He still holds that spot 8 years later and gaming brings in a cool 20+ million a year.

No labor needed
DA778011-CDA9-4D48-8EA6-64F5DE9CAF49.jpeg7541BB52-9E9C-4B20-8784-40A61596A2B2.jpeg61A2A3F6-F981-44D3-B26E-21AE4E468C8A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: adh

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
One of the best NBA 2k players on this earth had his 400k account deleted by his girlfriend.

He flipped out and smashed everything on camera and on camera asked her how he was supposed to pay for the house cars ect..

She thought it was a joke until she realized she deleted HER easy life also.

There’s always bigger things going on.. Grammar doesn’t matter and only the newest news is worth talking about. It’s pretty simple.

Speedster

Reaction score
I am young enough to be considered a kid and I completely, fully, and absolutely disagree with that statement. I have found out that all play and no work is bad for the mind and if you work to the best of your ability, it can be very rewarding.
You are not in the majority if that is true
I am young enough to be considered a kid also (not gonna say my exact age) and I am with @adh . I know we still don't make the majority, though.

Speedster

Reaction score
Not likley. different engines, different manufacturers.
the only reason predator parts are easy is:
the enterprizing people across the pacific stole a nice design, reverse engineered it and sell " clones" for about 30% of what theoriginal sells for.
they sell millions cuz they be cheap. Millions means lotsa after market goodies.
The problem with the HF sh*t is the metalurgy.

This is too easy.
I am literally just reading posts and you cant spell to save your life.
Just ordered fromem.

You honestly cease to amaze me.
I kinda don't follow... maybe we should NOT FEED THE TROLL! :feedtroll: