DIY Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Well... This is pretty much it. May be a few final little fine detail items later but I will use it today at a party.

Also I do kind of realize the front and looks a little bit like a coffin, oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 14

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Way cool, I have a little brother with severe cerebral paulsey who's been in a wheelchair his entire life, it would've been so cool if my dad would've done something like any of these, but he was more interested in bush light and fist fighting. Kudos to you, Karma is on your side.

billyvray

Reaction score
Getting closer. Got the paint on and motors turning the rotors! Still some details to go.

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Bill

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Hey Billy Ray I hope you post a video that thing in action.

Another of pic of Captain Jaxen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 10

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Appreciate the love.
It was my love for the karts and min bikes that transcended to Halloween.
The wife use to say "yeah yeah you can make cool go carts and minibikes why don't you make something for your son for Halloween."
So I said you're right why don't I make him a Halloween costume and then it started.

There are so many great dads out there but just don't get recognized on a daily basis so I will except your praise on their behalf too.

Making his costume allows me to still get garage time and do something good for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.