• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Devices We Use

What device do you access the forum on?

• Desktop PC

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Laptop

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Phone

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what devices do y'all use to read on this here forum?

Pick an option in the poll and tell us a bit about it(what you like/dislike), and shoot, I'm techy. If it's custom, gimme a technical descriotion!

I usually use my Dell Latitude D620 laptop running Windows 10, but sometimes I use my mom's Android that I'm using now. Even less of the time, I use the family Linux desktop PC my dad custom built.

I love my laptop, but it's a bit old and will randomly freeze on me every once in a while.
I get really irate when this Android tries to autocorrect me and screws it up. Seriously! I try to spell "can't", and it comes out with "can'zest"!! :censored:

PS - If you use multiple devices like me, just pick the primary one.

Last edited:

jmaack

Reaction score
Android phone. Sometimes an ipad. the other half I use plex and home security dvr desktop serverjust to surf a select group of sites.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
that should've been a multi option poll IMHO

since yeah... usually X, often Y and sometimes Z would be my answer here ;)

'sid

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy A6. Would use my laptop, but signing in and out just outright sucks, so phone only using Chrome. Was using Tapatalk for a few years, then got rid of it after several changes. Irrelevant ads, getting rid of actual pages for threads (instead going to a constant scroll, makes it hard to read older posts), making it so you need VIP to dow load pictures. I hate pay walls and with the app crashing often, I'd rather just use the actual website. Yes it sucks for being a member of several different fourms, you have to go to each one to do it.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I just hit the Remember Me button and use Adblock Plus on my laptop. Works like a charm. :cornut:

Status
Not open for further replies.