• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Count Down To Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Good thing you have talent, skills and a hobby. I think without those things, retirement would be no fun. Congrats and best of luck!

Desertduler

Reaction score
Good thing you have talent, skills and a hobby. I think without those things, retirement would be no fun. Congrats and best of luck!
I don't know about talent and skills, but I have many hobbies and my wife just retired so we will do some things together and the crazy things I will do myself, there is no guarantee in life and I have lost friends that were my age and I use the loss of them as an example of how short life can be. Thank you for the kind words.:cheers2:

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
One selfish benefit is we might get to see more of your awesome builds, especially with those radical engines. Meanwhile we'll all just putt along with our small utility splash lubricated four stroke engines from Harbor Freight.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well....Brett, I just turned 59 on the 22nd....I can probably look forward to retirement in another 20 years....(if I get a real good job tomorrow! )

Sooooo.....good news and bad, right? While the bad news is I'll have to work until I die, the good news is, it won't be anywhere close to 20 years!

But congrats, buddy!

With all that extra time....you'll probably have use for a lot of products from the "Poboy Store"!!!!:lolgoku:

Desertduler

Reaction score
One selfish benefit is we might get to see more of your awesome builds, especially with those radical engines. Meanwhile we'll all just putt along with our small utility splash lubricated four stroke engines from Harbor Freight.
Lol, I love all engines large and small including splash lubricated ones from Harbor Freight, I may just buy one and hack it up and see what kind of power I can get out of one just for kicks! or I might have one of you out there in DIY land send me yours and I will modify it for ya for nothing and see how you like it compared to stock, I have modified a few Honda GX series engines in my time and there is a lot that can be done to them for increased performance.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Well....Brett, I just turned 59 on the 22nd....I can probably look forward to retirement in another 20 years....(if I get a real good job tomorrow! )

Sooooo.....good news and bad, right? While the bad news is I'll have to work until I die, the good news is, it won't be anywhere close to 20 years!

But congrats, buddy!

With all that extra time....you'll probably have use for a lot of products from the "Poboy Store"!!!!:lolgoku:
Thanks Pal! I will check out the "Poboy Store" for sure!:funnypost:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Lol, I love all engines large and small including splash lubricated ones from Harbor Freight, I might have one of you out there in DIY land send me yours and I will modify it for ya for nothing and see how you like it compared to stock, I have modified a few Honda GX series engines in my time and there is a lot that can be done to them for increased performance.

[

:smiley_omg:Ok. Let me be the first to publically take you up on that offer.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I never have been to Florida but that might be a place I would like to visit, I would be interested how the native american people lived and survived in your location.

:lolgoku: Everyone in America came from somewhere else! "Native" is time relevant! AFAIK....Africa is the only continent with "native" people!

Desertduler

Reaction score
:smiley_omg:Ok. Let me be the first to publically take you up on that offer.
Ok, I will send you a PM and tell you when and where to send it and I will show you the photos as I move along with the modifications, you will be happy with the results.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Ok, I will send you a PM and tell you when and where to send it and I will show you the photos as I move along with the modifications, you will be happy with the results.

Yeah sure....give away machine work....while claiming hardship while falling behind in your Poboy Calendar Subscription dues!:lolgoku:

Desertduler

Reaction score
Yeah sure....give away machine work....while claiming hardship while falling behind in your Poboy Calendar Subscription dues!:lolgoku:
Hey, I have to keep my mind sharp with engines to hack up and keep me busy! :lolgoku:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

:lolgoku: Everyone in America came from somewhere else! "Native" is time relevant! AFAIK....Africa is the only continent with "native" people!
Well then you are correct, I would be interested in the group of people that just might of came to the Americas by crossing the Bering Straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.