Coleman build for Minibike Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Keller

Reaction score
We built a Coleman CT for the Florida Minibike Mayhem back in October - bought a box stock CT second hand locally and started the build. Engine mods ..flywheel, rod, valve springs, thinner head gasket, race plug and no governor. Kept the carb stock so it wouldnt get sheared off in a crash. Made a gas tank from scratch and a new seat (my sons first use of the sewing machine) ...much needed on those bikes. The biggest mod was the front fork / triple tree build we made. Machined up a new triple and bearing cups - bought the forks from Go Powersports. The setup worked great - we could be selling these soon. Torque Converter was added , header pipe was welded up using an old school DG silencer from another dirt bike. Also relocated the foot pegs. We finished 50 plus miles at the mayhem event - no one reached 100...ran out of time.

Attachments

• IMG_5362.jpg
    IMG_5362.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Maybe post pics instead of a Facebook link? A lot of people, myself included, don't want to travel offsite to see pics. I hate Facebook spam email!
Sounds cool, though.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet! I'd keep up with the black and red color scheme, though.
Paint the wheels with red striping or something, paint the muffler, and why is that a Honda pad on there?:roflol:
Looks a little goofy.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.