• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Colder than a well diggers rear in a Siberian suburb !!

KMEFA

Reaction score
Sounds like that ''dicks'' got your number ,, & ''way'' to much time on his hands. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KMEFA

Reaction score
Got up to around 50*f & sunny here today in east central Iowa ! 😛👍
Spent some quality time outside this afternoon,, & even went & washed the car !

''Thank you Jesus'' ! :)

Am guessing around 1/3 of the snow has already melted, since yesterday.

Almost feels like spring,, just won't look like it on the ground for quite awhile yet .....

Figure it will probably take at least 2 weeks for most of it to melt,, ''if we can stay above 30*f ''.
We are ''definitely'' - ''unfortunately'' in for some flooding this spring/summer ''again'' though ...……

You Guys might remember the flood of 08' here in Cedar Rapids ??
That was really F-ed up,, & I hope the levy & flood walls they put up after it,, will keep that from happening again.
Money the government gave the city to do that,, they didn't use all of it for that purpose though,, & spent ''a lot'' of it on ''stupid'' stuff that we didn't need,, like goofy statues ect ect …
It still pisses me off ! ''Idiots''!!
''All dollars & no sense''. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Yeah, 52⁰F was the high here in Lincoln l, NE today. Mass majority of the snow from the large snow storm a month ago is mostly gone. I can see grass. Going to miss the snow. Was definitely a year for snowmobiling.

karl

Reaction score
Had the window down in the 64' , 37⁰F!

Definitely a good season for sleds, sad I sold mine last year.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Sleds aren't that common here. I saw maybe 2 this winter around here. But saw many on sled decks and trailers, probably all heading to Colorado or other parts of the Midwest. That's the one of a few things I miss about Minnesota...the many many miles of snowmobile trails.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Ok scratch that. :roflol:
Last night it was 73 while we went to go mini golfing, then I wake up this morning and have to put on a sweater because it’s in the 40s this morning!!
That’s a 30 degree temperature swing in about 12 hours!!! :eek:

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
JT 35F in indiana is shorts weather. 28f at 7 this morning and now its sunny out and the sky is clear, 33f at 9. i made this post at 930ish

Last edited:

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
Less than 10 days from a snow day, its sunny and 75 degrees today in Central Alabama. Starting to think about riding but hating the thought of upcoming yard work.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
its 9:30am for me right now and its 32F outside with the sun shining. i drove my john deere to school when it was still pitch black outside the sun started to rise when i got here.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Well having a thunderstorm right now.just had some hail for a moment, thought it was heavy rain. Was about 60⁰F today.