clutch types

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman

I'm Back!
Messages
906
Reaction score
2
Location
kentucky
ok what do you all think. thinking about going with hortman or bully clutch any one use any of these two leaning towards the bully but not cheap by far is it worth the buck!!
 

jr dragster T

New member
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8
Location
Cold place
IMO I wouldnt get neither of them. They require alot of regular maitence. and the amount of clutch grab they get is very good might even be breaking traction everywhere you go.
 

ironman

I'm Back!
Messages
906
Reaction score
2
Location
kentucky
really good to know what do you think is a good clutch.just want to get something nice and strong for the next project.:biggrin5:
 

jr dragster T

New member
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8
Location
Cold place
A more mild solution to a Bully clutch is a Nomar. I think Russ has used them before look under "other stuff" on this site at the bottom of the forum you will see Russ's post on them.
 

Jblankster

*********
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
well i think im going to ask a quick question, and post a extended question with pics and idears later. its basically about what i should do with my minibike. but yea, i dont like how slow my clutch is on my minibike, i was either thinking about this or a torque converter, what do you think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top