kartgofast
New member
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi yall, Im new here,
probably a pretty simple question, but I just got a go kart and fixed up the engine and all that, and it runs nice. (tecumseh 5 hp
The little problem is that when I start it, the clutch instantly catches and the wheels spin, with considerable force. I cant it out, but there has to be some way to adjust the clutch. It is a Comet centrifugal clutch by the looks of it, with a bolt on the outside, and an allen key set screw on the side.
Thanks
probably a pretty simple question, but I just got a go kart and fixed up the engine and all that, and it runs nice. (tecumseh 5 hp
The little problem is that when I start it, the clutch instantly catches and the wheels spin, with considerable force. I cant it out, but there has to be some way to adjust the clutch. It is a Comet centrifugal clutch by the looks of it, with a bolt on the outside, and an allen key set screw on the side.
Thanks