clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

scar

muahahahahahaha
Reaction score
im considering getting a stock clone for my kart but i was wondering just how reliable and durable are they?

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
well mine works very well!! starts first pull (with choke), i couldnt be more happier for the price also, there a great motor many peolpe have used them on there karts and mini bike and most peolpe dont have a problem with them,
so for your needs i think its a good call

scar

muahahahahahaha
Reaction score
i just wanted to make sure ive heard some people say theyre junk and didnt want to waste money buying one if they were they may not be exspensive but 100 bucks is still 100bucks

doesgo

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance....what's a "stock clone"? I've seen references to copy-cat versions of Honda engines, is it something like that? For $100-ish, I interested!

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Yes, it's a "Clone" of a Honda. Some say they're even better than them (starts better in cold conditions).

I was pleased with mine when it was stock (before I took it apart and mod'd it)

pmat

noob
Reaction score
Stock clone is the engine how it came from the factory, many guys around here like to mod em, so they refer to normal clones as stock.

jetlag

Reaction score
Yeah, right now they are $119 on the internet...if you search around you can find some coupons.

The local store doesn't have them in stock, so I'll be ordering online. The total with a $5 off coupon came out to $125.98 shipped.

Well worth it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.