Flexibel_kampfe
Hopeful for building kart
Okay, well, this weekend I should be getting my paycheck, if it doesnt rain... :toetap05: And I decided that its definately going toward a welder... if I can convince the folks.... and usually my father doesnt like me spending alot of money(he doesnt get the concept that I save it, until there is something I want to get, and then spend a fair amount to get something decent...)
So... I am looking at cheapest, but best for the price..... my limit is about $400, I maybe able to go to $500, but thats including mask and gloves...
I was thinking H140, but, its close to 5, not including gloves and mask, around here. I mean, Ill spend it, but only if you guys say that there is nothing better....
And I have thought about it, and definately no HF.... or like brands....
Are Lincolns in that range as good?
I realize this is comparing Granny Smith apples to Red Apples... but, I was hoping one of you could speak of which is metaphorically tastier...
Thanks.....
So... I am looking at cheapest, but best for the price..... my limit is about $400, I maybe able to go to $500, but thats including mask and gloves...
I was thinking H140, but, its close to 5, not including gloves and mask, around here. I mean, Ill spend it, but only if you guys say that there is nothing better....
And I have thought about it, and definately no HF.... or like brands....
Are Lincolns in that range as good?
I realize this is comparing Granny Smith apples to Red Apples... but, I was hoping one of you could speak of which is metaphorically tastier...
Thanks.....