Yea.... but then Uncle sam takes about a buck of that... (Its under the table, so I have no taxes taken off that six bucks
But not to mention that I get free food and drink all day(I drink about a gallon of soda at work alone...) So it all evens out....
That is also not to mention that my boss is always picking me up(no license yet) and offering to take me with her kids places.. And before we get on the 'thats odd approach' she is a family friend... for whom I have been working since I was about 12..(Min age for working papers is 14... and I still dont have them, since I 'dont exist')
So in the end I probably make more than someone actually getting paid minimum....
Plus the added perk, is that I get to work with a couple hot girls, and work on a beach(ie: hot girls in bikkinis...(although some that shouldnt be allowed out without a warning sign attached reading "Wide Load.. keep back 300 feet")
