Changes in how to post / read

Margotompek

Reaction score
Yeah I see the new windows, Guests, Members online and Staff Online. Looks great! Also looks like the issue I was having before with my phone keyboard disappearing when I use the backspace button is also fixed!Navigating the intricacies of writing SQL data into CSV, especially when dealing with decimal values converting to scientific notation, has been a riveting challenge in my coding journey. I found solace in exploring diverse solutions, realizing each hiccup is a lesson in resilience. This issue serves as a compass guiding me through the maze of data conversion, enhancing my problem-solving skills. For those seeking additional insights into the world of intricate technical challenges, this thesis writing service [https://essaypro.com/thesis-writing-service] has been a valuable resource, providing a parallel avenue for refining my analytical and articulation skills in the vast landscape of technology.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the new features and that the issue with your phone keyboard has been resolved! The improvements seem to enhance the overall experience. Happy browsing! 🌟📱

A Manco Dingo

Reaction score
the biggest issue I have is with the photos they take up the full screen on a mobile and I have a flip phone so could the photos just be a little bit smaller when you import them (this is not a compliant or at least I am trying not to make it sound like that just and idea )