I did the measurement found on the net and I show to have 3/8 between link to link. I believe that means a number 35 chain. Now can you buy 35 chain in different links?
...The chain rusted and now I need a new chain...

I want navel jelly it sounds tasty... I only get little fuzz balls in mine , and they don't taste to good.![]()
I want navel jelly it sounds tasty...
...I honk hf chan tool is $6? Maybe.
I want navel jelly it sounds tasty...
I think it's safe to go with a new one.Chain was 35 years old...
I like pictures. Sometimes I'm not sure if people are joking or not. But pictures could be fake too. But yah naval jelly!
I remember it as pink in a clear bottle.
Aha. Thanks for the follow-up. I agree with BBQ Joe--it's past its expiration date.
I'm afraid I am going to have to demand photographic proof of said chain though, and the kart as well. Seeing is believing but as of right now I don't think they exist. Sorry.![]()
![]()
You'll be doing yourself a favor.![]()