• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

California cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckutzy

Reaction score
After the Woman's doc talked to her about cancer. He says.. some times it happens, Unknown why..But, Eat and drink in moderation.. try not to smoke stuff, try not to breathe stuff, try not to be around stuff....
This day in age... you cant avoid it.... But you can try to avoid it as much as you can...

With that being said...
I remember having a good BBQ in the summer, Cooking some shrimp, having a drink, smoking a good bowl of a fine tobac in my hand crafted Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe....
Good times....

......Ohh sorry JT/BGK, you guys known to being less than drinking/smoking age even here in Canada..
Should an occasion occur for in which you might partake... that will be up to you.... But dont till you are of legal age... please..

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Nope! Never gonna happen! Our church teaches us not to partake, not even tea or coffee, and I certainly don't want either. :cheers2:

Smerft85

Reaction score
Man, I smoke a pack a day, sever asthmatic, mmj grower so partake as well, weld galvanized now and then, twice in one week we bbq'd venison filet minion and wild trout, I eat meat with every meal, pot of coffee a day. Someone pinch me and make sure I'm not dead.

My moto: eat right, work out, die anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.