Briggs and Stratton CR950 pressure washer engine for go-kart

tristansdaddy51

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
I think youre missing the spring that goes from the throttle lever to the governor arm. I think...

You may need to strip away just a tiny bit more insulation on the throttle cable.

Dont forget to adjust the throttle stop after its running. Or remove it.
That’s my new predicament. I’m trying to figure that part out but I’m drawing a blank
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,235
Reaction score
4,207


Yeahhbbut what’s this in red? ;)
Image 393.jpeg

I think people on fleabay still sell the entire governor and throttle arm assembly (all the lightl blue zinc plated pieces in WTR’s pic) as a take-off or discarded part because they think it’s not suitable for vehicle use. They buy these instead:

 

tristansdaddy51

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
So got it all connected and it fires right up. Trying to figure out how to turn the idle down on it. Feels like the throttle is always partially engaged
 
Top