ezcome-ezgo
G'me sumthin to write on
You're burning up belts because of the gear ratio. Trying to accommodate that engine and it's 1" shaft is going to get old.
Hold up, you sure?1. There are no centrifugal clutches for a 1” shaft with a 10 tooth sprocket. Or even a 12 tooth for that matter.
Ok thank you I appreciate it but I’m going for more top speed here. The engine runs like garbage when it’s low in the rpm’s with the torque converter when it’s up top. I’m going to run a clutch with a jack shaft to turn the 14 down to a 12 tooth. I found a machine shop that will do what I need done for a decent price, and In a timely manner. So thank you again for the advice but that’s the way I think I’m going.Anyone who has any actual real world experience will tell you the same things.
1. There are no centrifugal clutches for a 1” shaft with a 10 tooth sprocket. Or even a 12 tooth for that matter.
2. Centrifugal clutches are no where near robust enough to hold up to your application. They need to be run at full throttle all the time.
3. The advantages of a CVT (torque converter) is the infinite number of gear ratios to help get your bike moving.
4. The 30 series is more than capable of holding up to the power you are making as long as you treat it right. (Gear ratios, quality belt, properly cleaned and lubed with dry graphite.)
5. If you don’t agree with my advice that’s ok, wait for someone else to come by and ask them.
I hope I have answered all your questions satisfactorily.
No. Gov is removed had 26lb valve springs a properly tuned mukuni and a little bit of port work to match the intake to the headIs your engine stock like governor still there?
Well since you are far smarter than I am obviously I will leave you alone now. I’m sorry.Ok thank you I appreciate it but I’m going for more top speed here. The engine runs like garbage when it’s low in the rpm’s with the torque converter when it’s up top. I’m going to run a clutch with a jack shaft to turn the 14 down to a 12 tooth. I found a machine shop that will do what I need done for a decent price, and In a timely manner. So thank you again for the advice but that’s the way I think I’m going.