Are two better than one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrecht

Jup, picture = me
Reaction score
"Do you want a crappy gokart?"(My aunt asks)..
"Im throwing out some stuff one of my tenants left behind, and I thought of you"....

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

andrecht

Jup, picture = me
Reaction score
Sit rep:
Frame: good condition
Rims & axle: great condition
Front spindles: all good
Steering + rods: good
Breaks: disc good
Seat: nakkerd!
Engines: 2x 6HP Briggs fair
Carbs: 2 x not happy...( dnt recognize the make thou..

andrecht

Jup, picture = me
Reaction score
11cubic inches(180cc according to the real world) equates to 6.5hp ungoverned Briggs engines with Mikuni carb...

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome score!!! Especially here in SA where karts are scarce. Who in their right minds would leave that behind. You can get a few thousand rand for that without doing a thing

andrecht

Jup, picture = me
Reaction score
Awesome score!!! Especially here in SA where karts are scarce. Who in their right minds would leave that behind. You can get a few thousand rand for that without doing a thing
Unfortunately the ProMax league stopped racing in 2012... so twin engine karts have pretty much no value other than being a nice to have...

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Did I mention that both engines are un-governed running in Mikuni carbs?....

Kinda.

I read this...

"11cubic inches(180cc according to the real world) equates to 6.5hp ungoverned Briggs engines with Mikuni carb..."

and I read this....

"Carbs: 2 x not happy.. dnt recognize the make thou.."

It looks like so much fun!!! I don't know anything about ProMax or Briggs, but does that mean you think it has stock internals? Never looked into performance parts for Briggs. I don't know if Animal cams fit in amy OHV Briggs engine and such.

Awesome score!:thumbsup:

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Fortunately there are no lions roaming around the city streets here. Only when you leave the city gates and get shut out after curfew time do you have to worry

Outside the gates at dark, I assume Michael Douglas and Val Kilmer do justice here. Says based on a true story so I assume the entire Continent is just like this all the time, everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYQA6_osOY

Come on, he was Batman and Doc Holliday, he can't be wrong.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Outside the gates at dark, I assume Michael Douglas and Val Kilmer do justice here. Says based on a true story so I assume the entire Continent is just like this all the time, everywhere.

Yes, its like that here all the time.....everywhere. It is dangerous and thrilling all rolled into one. Where else can you get elephants and lions bothering you on the way to work :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.