• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Anybody wanna buy a slightly used tire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Honestly, i have no idea how this happened, neither does the girl that owns the van that it came off of. I was originally there to replace the thermostat in her car and she asked me if I saw the tire. I walked around to see what she was talking about and I was like: "Ummm.... you can't drive around like that."

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Well if she didnt lock up the brakes for 1/2 mile then it must be like a balance issue like the tire was hoping/shaking along.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well, she couldn't have locked up her brakes cause she didn't have any brake fluid either! It turns out one of the cylinders in the rear was leaking brake fluid bad, so I replaced both sides while I was at it. Then I thought about it, if she had no brake fluid, how was she stopping? I asked and she said that she had to start applying the brakes like almost a block and a half from where she was planning to stop... :surrender:

Scary...

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Ouch....Stay away from her thats for sure! I know brake fluid eats paint like theres no tommorrow (Bad prank) But how was the tire like this? Maybe she was trying to make air brakes with her hydraulic brakes's. Lol just drain the fluid and there ya go, red nek air brakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.