Another Murray Track 2

Melo916

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What up man? By any chance do you know the size of the lock nut & the bearing sizes in the fork stem?
 

Melo916

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hey yo. Jump back to Post #16. Click on the picture. It was a kit from Sunlite I had bought a bunch of kits at the time.
Just saw it bro, thanks I really appreciate it. I had bought a m25x1 lock nut from Monsterscooter online & every time I went to screw it on it will just pop off after the 2nd turn, hopefully this works. Also do you know of any other fork suspension I can replace it with?
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,204
Reaction score
4,183
I really REALLY like the bare metal frame. Just appeals to me!!

I understand that. There’s motorcycles and cars too (here and there) that have a chrome plated frame and body, respectively, that just have me in awe. For the custom cars, it is not a brushed stainless like a DeLorean (it could be stainless) but a highly polished chrome appearance. Anyway, I digress and this is a fantastic build and refurbish. Sorry I missed it the first time around. :thumbsup:

….and a headlight ran off the motor.

I read this through and through but saw no mention of the particulars. Stock Rotaderps don’t have that feature.
 

Possom Point

Well-known member
Messages
267
Reaction score
424
Location
Virginia
Just saw it bro, thanks I really appreciate it. I had bought a m25x1 lock nut from Monsterscooter online & every time I went to screw it on it will just pop off after the 2nd turn, hopefully this works. Also do you know of any other fork suspension I can replace it with?
I looked into this when I was building this bike I had thought I found a fork set that would’ve worked but I wasn’t 100% sure if it would so I didn’t take a chance on it. I have retired enough things to not take a chance. Some companies are gravy to deal with, others…….well……it’s not worth the time and effort to even try.
 
Top