Another forum "subject"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
I was thinking,if we could add another subject for stuff besides go carts etc...such as snowmobiles and all other power sports.I was thinking about posting up some pics of a sled im rebuilding from the ground up :cheers2:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds good. Maybe "all other projects?"... Or in off topic would work, too. hmm. Anyone else got thoughts on it?

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
sounds good all other projects could have bikes, cars, and all other things go for it.:iagree: :thumbsup:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Sure, that sounds like a good idea. We're getting different vehicles anyway and putting them all in the same forum makes it look crowded.

Maybe we should also start thinking about splitting up the engine section too into the different types of engines like the clones, briggs, lifan, lawnboy, etc. What do you think about that?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well, he doesn't have to do ALL the work. I could help by separating, filtering and moving the threads into the proper forums.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been thinking about separating that stuff for a while.. hmmm. jeeeeeeez gota work and it's soooo hot in Texas I just want to sit in the hammock. :)

No really, I'm OK with splitting things up more. Just need to think about how to organize, you're right..

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Wow, this site is really growing! I remember when I first got on here there were hardly any new posts on any given day and sometimes none at all. Now There's at least one new post whenever I go to check for new ones, more if I don't check for a few hours.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's really awesome. A big "THANK YOU" to all our members for sharing info about our shared passion!

And on that note, I just looked and there's 1385 signed up members! Awesome!

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Oh crap! I broke the water....I mean the 1,000 posts mark!!!! I guess I should officially get the title of "post whor..." I mean "post enthusiast". :D :biggrinjester:

Status
Not open for further replies.