Announcing DIYGK's 2019 Champ!!! JTSpeedDemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to all the members that posted up great PHOTOS, build LOGS, and INFO that we've all enjoyed following along.

And congrats to JTSpeedDemon, Mr. Flat Head Crazed builder!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fun kart, fun build, fun to follow along.

http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=40841

Message me if you don't have any stickers or a TShirt. I believe I have L and M still!

!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Thanks!!:cheers2:

To all you fellow builders: I literally just raised a mug of ice cold Cherry Dr Pepper in your honor! Great competition everyone!!

PM headed your way, Robert!

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Oh yeah, I believe I am now the youngest Builder ever to win the DIYGK Build Off!:wai::2guns:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Build on, builders!!!! WOOOO hoooooo! I'm telling you that was a crop of nice builds.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Congratulations. If the next one starts before I get too far along, I would like to put my dingo in it. If probably set a record for completion with that one. I hope to have it done by the end of February.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Now Robert, I have one question remaining:

Where dat trophy??! :D

I've heard little tidbits about it's whereabouts from locked threads, but nothing too substantial.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea where the trophy is! I’d guess a garage somewhere!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck contacting Chancer? he seems to be the biggest suspect right now from what I've read.

I propose we do group harassment! (not) :p

Seriously though, we need to track it down!:toetap05:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I said when the trophy thing first started, I welcomed it but said I wasn’t going to pay to ship something that heavy unless it was in a flat Rate box! I’m almost out of shirts, might need a new round at some point. Still have a ton of stickers!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Even if it's going to stay with Chancer, we should at LEAST know where it is! It's become an urban legend at this point! Missing for 3 years! :ack2:

PullHorse

Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while and maybe I'm a bit confused...but are the images on page 15 the finished product? It looks the same as on page 1 more or less. I'm sure I'll get trolled for this but...

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while and maybe I'm a bit confused...but are the images on page 15 the finished product? It looks the same as on page 1 more or less. I'm sure I'll get trolled for this but...
He cut the roll hoop off, changed gas tanks, spray painted the frame a few times, did wheel spacing, fixing a front wheel when he crashed. Also he installed a raptor rod in his briggs and had a butt ton of tuning issues. While i fully restored a yerfdog 3202 and swapped an 8hp industrial briggs with straight pipe and slide carb i also did dual front shocks and some other mods. I guess my build had bad pics :(

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score

Hehe, no trolling needed around here! :feedtroll:

Check out this post: http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showpost.php?p=539827&postcount=278

The 3 photos show the 3 major steps in it's evolution so far, and the video can shed some further details. It's certainly far from what it was when I got it, though! I'm still correcting the cosmetics like the rusty front rims, but it's coming along slowly. The big thing is that it drives and is not so IN YOUR FACE ugly with the roll hoop! :lolgoku:

The pics on page 15 are the spotlight pics, they don't show as many details, but they look epic! Check page 14 for normally lit pictures.

Glad to have ya back!

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck contacting Chancer? he seems to be the biggest suspect right now from what I've read.

I propose we do group harassment! (not) :p

Seriously though, we need to track it down!:toetap05:
Chancer was who I mailed it to. It really wasn’t too expensive to ship if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.