Announcing DIYGK's 2013 Champ!!! Ozfab

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't like on our poll that you could only vote for one! I think that on the next competition, you should be able to vote for your "top 3" and then whoever gets the most votes, wins.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
Yup congratulations! My boy and I decided to vote for other contestants. Both of our votes made the top three and one of them won! Good on yas!

OzFab

Reaction score
Yup congratulations! My boy and I decided to vote for other contestants. Both of our votes made the top three and one of them won! Good on yas!

I'm not gonna ask which one :thumbsup: It's not called a secret ballot for nothing...

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !

Well done

:2guns:Aussie, Oi! Aussie, Oi! Aussie, Oi!
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !:2guns:

:thumbsup:

Yeah, one for the Aussies

Good on you guys but, the seppo's probably won't get it :lolgoku:

Congrats Fab!! Good job. Now pack that thing up, go out to a big ol' parking lot, and run the snot out of it!

...& there's the man responsible! I've said it before & I'll say it again, if it wasn't for you Eddie, it never would've happened so, you deserve some of he credit; you can go ahead & change your user title to "Inspiration for the 2013 Build-off Winner" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks again to everyone for the interest in the build, the grats &, most importantly, for voting

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
...& there's the man responsible! I've said it before & I'll say it again, if it wasn't for you Eddie, it never would've happened so, you deserve some of he credit; you can go ahead & change your used title to "Inspiration for the 2013 Build-off Winner" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dude, I didn't do anything. You took a design with no prints or technical support and created (from scratch) one kick-a$$ kart. My hats-off to you! I'm just glad we're making the Am(Aus)Ex a popular kart choice around here. Thank you for the kind words though.

Status
Not open for further replies.