Addiction

panchothedog

Reaction score
I don't own a computer or a smart phone. Still have a FLIP phone.
BUT I do own 4 Go Karts and one mini bike. I got addicted real quick. Didn't take long at all to get there.

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Just sold my dirt bike project to fund my frame purchase tomorrow. The dirt bike was actually originally purchased to pull the motor for a kart but it was a little bit too nice for me to do it since there are a million already chopped up. I’ll post pics tm after I pick it up as long as they don’t fall through on me

Vtdad28

Reaction score
It wasn’t as pretty in person as the pics made it seem, but I couldn’t go home without it. He even took $40 less and threw in a seat and a pair of older rear tires. Nothing special but just excited to have another project!

Attachments

• 9479F059-3626-4D24-BADB-7A717593B834.jpeg
    9479F059-3626-4D24-BADB-7A717593B834.jpeg
    608.2 KB · Views: 8

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Yeah , you have contracted a serious case, just by hanging out here.
Maybe Denny can arrange for your second injection? Now’s the time….
That might lead to marriage problems 😂🤣 she originally thought I was bringing home a running go kart. When I said it needed a seat, motor, wheels etc she was even more unhappy. Hopefully she continues to see my happiness before the junk 😂🤣

panchothedog

Reaction score
Just keep insisting on what a killer deal it was, and how you SAVED enough money to buy all the parts needed to finish it. She probably won't fall for it, but you gotta try.

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Just keep insisting on what a killer deal it was, and how you SAVED enough money to buy all the parts needed to finish it. She probably won't fall for it, but you gotta try.
I do, and she hasn’t 😂🤣 and as always with everything I come home with it needs a little more love than anticipated. I also told her I didn’t mind with it being a long term project as I have already waited this long, and it is a big tube frame so I feel like I have more possibilities

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
yeah im addicted to ive got 6 gokarts and i just turned 16 and ive got countles other projects probably over 100.
Sounds like you got ADHD too! Don’t worry I had it too 40 years ago when I was your age! Don’t worry though, it never goes away. The projects just get more expensive and bigger!

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
Sounds like you got ADHD too! Don’t worry I had it too 40 years ago when I was your age! Don’t worry though, it never goes away. The projects just get more expensive and bigger!
yeah i dont even have a job yet. imagine what will happen when i actually have money!

Vtdad28

Reaction score
So iv been tearing down the new kart trying to decide what to do with it. Having to go a little further than planned because it has seen some abuse but it turns out to be an 02 so probably expected. I think the front end is a little tweaked so trying to figure out what to do there but then my next step is figuring out what to do for a motor. I really wanted a bike motor of some sort. I went back to the 750cc idea but after a little research it turns out the motor and transmission weigh 230lbs so I really think it’s just going to be more weight than I want to deal with at the moment. I did find a yz80 motor online but it has been pulled outta the bike for awhile and they have no real info so not sure if I want to put my eggs in that basket either

Attachments

• C74134FE-4EA9-464E-9462-5A02B62E97A8.jpeg
    C74134FE-4EA9-464E-9462-5A02B62E97A8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5