Addiction

Vtdad28

Reaction score
When I found this forum I had one kart started for my kids, now three days later I have a million ideas and am in the process on trading a dirt bike project for another gocart plus $, and then I found an ultra max Dirt racing kart chassis for 350 only an hour away. It’s just the chassis but I also found an older margay for 250 that was 2.5 hours I was gunna drive for but it needed a full resto and this one still needs work obviously since it is a chassis only but will be a another great building block!

Last edited:

Master Hack

Reaction score
Well, do you remember that mandentory injection you recieved when you signed up for this fiasco, errr ahhh i mean forum? That right there is the basis of your addiction.
there is no cure, no antidote. Once yer hooked its all over., the depth of your addiction is unpredictable, but know there is no point fighting it. So just relax and enjoy, you’re in good company, everyone here has a few screws loose.

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Oh yea, you got it BAD ;)
...join the club :cheers2:

Hello, My Name is Kevin (hello, hello, hello)
...& I like go karts A LOT :thumbsup:

Yes, I've built well over a dozen go karts :devil2:
...& I...well...I...maybe...need (according to my wife) help :innocent:

JK...Ha..Ha..HA..as he speeds away :auto:
I have to say, your craftsmanship on the Excalibur was absolutely impressive! Great attention to detail, it looks like how I hope my things come out.

Vtdad28

Reaction score
I
Well, do you remember that mandentory injection you recieved when you signed up for this fiasco, errr ahhh i mean forum? That right there is the basis of your addiction.
there is no cure, no antidote. Once yer hooked its all over., the depth of your addiction is unpredictable, but know there is no point fighting it. So just relax and enjoy, you’re in good company, everyone here has a few screws loose.
I have to say, it’s amazing how fast I’m falling down the rabbit hole! Haha

bullseye670

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one infected. I've got it Bad! I actually had 3 of them I swore to the wife that I was done. Then I saw this 388 Dingo in stock unmolested shape. I just had to have it. I told the wife I will get rid of one of the others and that calmed her down. (I have one that is a project that I don't think I'll miss.)

Last edited:

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one infected. I've got it Bad! I actually had 3 of them I swore to the wife that I was done. Then I saw this 388 Dingo in stock unmolested shape. I just had to have it. I told the wife I will get rid of one of the others and that calmed her down. (I have one that is a project that I don't think I'll miss.)
I definitely feel the part about negotiating with the wife 😂🤣

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Hey Denny I'll trade ya a few marbles if you can fix the corrupted files in my OS!
I can’t let you do that, you are to valuable to the Company. Or maybe you will have better ideas with less marbles. :huh:

Freddy Fandango, CEO of Saw-Glu.

Master Hack

Reaction score
That figures! At least l am keeping up with technology, l use a slide rule.

another thread hijacked, side tracked and turned into worthless banter! Isn’t it great?
its what we do. And we have fun doing it!

Last edited: