Jfive
New member
Is there any interest in these if I made a few. Would be setup for inexpensive tuning. One wire standard or Bosch sensor and use a volt meter to read air to fuel ratio. Would let you know basic idle ratio and wide open trottle.
Idea came after looking at modded race karts that have an open manifold with a bung and plug. I'd need to buy a bender and recoup the cost over a number if I made some. Have three engines as Guinea pigs for mock up. 196cc lifan. 212cc hemi and power land 16hp 420cc.
Have a job, not looking to make money just help others that wanna try and change for elevation reasons or because of using carbs and or modifying the air or fuel ratios and don't want to foul plug (rich) or burn up a piston (lean).
Idea came after looking at modded race karts that have an open manifold with a bung and plug. I'd need to buy a bender and recoup the cost over a number if I made some. Have three engines as Guinea pigs for mock up. 196cc lifan. 212cc hemi and power land 16hp 420cc.
Have a job, not looking to make money just help others that wanna try and change for elevation reasons or because of using carbs and or modifying the air or fuel ratios and don't want to foul plug (rich) or burn up a piston (lean).