2018 - My first kart ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdnbrbk

Reaction score
I have got to agree with Kansaskart here.....It really does look showroom quality
Thanks guys. Still got a little more finish work to do including new upholstery on the seats but I'm happy with it and more importantly my daughter is too.😉

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Rdnbrbk

Reaction score
A little more wiring, lights and some new seat design bases. And a little 4th of July dress up😁

Rdnbrbk

Reaction score
Almost ready to stick a fork in her! Seats done. Added thicker foam to cushion my old back and butt, repainted new actual go kart front wheels, added a little flames vinyl to the roof. Only a couple small odds and ends to finish but I'd say 98% done! I'll take some real nice pics once I detail it and find a good background. Thanks for everyone's help on here!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Clean, Green, and Mean. I like it a lot! I really like the green and purple. But how do you trip over the wires when they are tucked away neatly like that?:thumbsup:

I just flipped through looking at the pics. I'll have to look if there is any info on that muffler. Do you like it? Nice sound? Is it relatively quiet?

Tpdingo

Reaction score
From what Ive heard about that muffler, it is all for looks and none for noise dampening. I think those come stock as blue. Either way, sick ride.

Can I make one suggestion? Could you paint the gas tank the neon purple and ditch the Predator tag for one of those custom ones you put on the pullstarter?

212cc of gold?

Rdnbrbk

Reaction score
From what Ive heard about that muffler, it is all for looks and none for noise dampening. I think those come stock as blue. Either way, sick ride.

Can I make one suggestion? Could you paint the gas tank the neon purple and ditch the Predator tag for one of those custom ones you put on the pullstarter?

212cc of gold?
I bought the pipe for looks but it's about the same volume as the stock muffler but it does sound smoother.

And I was thinking of painting the tank too so thanks for the ideas.😁

Status
Not open for further replies.