2016 - Florida Redneck Granddaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Yep you have the first Hemi 420 in captivity that I know of. Now GAB and weld up half that combustion chamber to the valves and make it a Semi-Hemi and make power low and high. :thumbsup:

Denny

Getsome

Reaction score
Just what in the wide world of sports does leaving a non functioning low oil sensor have to do with maintenance? ???!

Am I missing something here?????

BTW: Not that it has anything to do with the price of bread...but I'm kinda like crack it open after it quits: "Oh...I see...it was outta oil!"

I got you. I was referring to the fact that I check the oil daily. That's what I was getting at. Never thought about the fact that sloshing would cause problems though. Don't matter now cause it's DOA!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I got you. I was referring to the fact that I check the oil daily. That's what I was getting at. Never thought about the fact that sloshing would cause problems though. Don't matter now cause it's DOA!

What you talkin about Willis?

Is the engine really dead? or....???? hypothetically dead after low oil????

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I think he's referring to low oil sensor. I guess he took it out? He seemed pretty set on that, I have no idea why though when just unhooking a wire does the same thing.

But I doubt it was an oil problem...IIRC...last time I looked the head was off.

Getsome

Reaction score
I meant that it's DOA because it's unhooked and I will not be hooking it back up. The engine is new, it's never been started.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Yep BIG $. Double that and you get the entire Budget for my Kart minus engine.:cheers2:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Right! Other than my initial Parts haul of 150 bucks on Craigs list. I have not spent more than 50 bucks yet.
But I will be DIYing a cool Copper Gas Tank!

Getsome

Reaction score
Right! Other than my initial Parts haul of 150 bucks on Craigs list. I have not spent more than 50 bucks yet.
But I will be DIYing a cool Copper Gas Tank!

I'm a sheet metal fabricator, I have access to copper sheet and I have a slip roller. Come to Florida and we'll build you one!!

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

I also have a tig welder that I don't know how to use lol..

Getsome

Reaction score
OK, the Honda GX390 charge coil is identical as the Predator 420. Before anyone says it, I'm going to run that charge wire behind that plate. Not sure it's going to work but it fit perfectly. I also got another tool in the arsenal today, I know it's a Harbor Freight but I'm totally impressed with it after doing a couple of test cuts. It exceeded my expectations. I like the fact that it comes with a detachable table for using it vertical.

Attachments

• 20160609_184513.jpg
    20160609_184513.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160609_194435.jpg
    20160609_194435.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 11

Getsome

Reaction score
OK everyone. I've been down with health problems. I had a massive heart attack a couple of year ago that resulted in a couple of stints. I woke up at 1 A.M. in the morning with the widow maker artery 100% blocked off. The last couple of months I got down and out only to find out I had a malfunctioning stint. My body started rejecting them. 3 heart catheters and 2 new stints later, I'm starting to feel better. I'm about to kick back off and get this project finished by the end of the year. I'm waiting for the weather to cool a bit because the blood thinners I take kick my as in this Florida heat. So next month start looking for the new updates.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your medical issues. Glad to hear you are coming back,
Sometimes people just disappear from here.

BomarFab

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an older thread, but are you using the 8.5" steering rack on this? Or do the 2 seater carts use a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.