2015 - DesertDuler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertduler

Reaction score
That is a good looking ride. Is it just my computer or does the seat wiggle in that video almost like it is made of rubber? Trippy camera effect. especially at 32sec mark.
Good catch! yes that is a rubber seat that I am going to try out and see how it works for my wife! JK! that's what happened after I had youtube stabilize the video kind of creepy and weird! :lolgoku:
Thanks for the compliment chancer!

Desertduler

Reaction score
Ok I am changing the video back to normal,with it stabilized the top of the seat looked like it was flapping in the breeze.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Yep! I almost thought it was not bolted down :oops:and there was a wind or something. You should leave it and just go with the rubber seat just to fool with people.:lolgoku:

Desertduler

Reaction score
Yep! I almost thought it was not bolted down :oops:and there was a wind or something. You should leave it and just go with the rubber seat just to fool with people.:lolgoku:
Nope, everything is bolted down and it is ready to head to the lake bed for the first time and then I will make a qualifying video and a "Dirty Video" with the kart.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Nope, everything is bolted down and it is ready to head to the lake bed for the first time and then I will make a qualifying video and a"Dirty Video" with the kart.
Whoa whoa whoa. This is a family site! Just cause it is your wifes kart, does not mean you can post a "Dirty Video". :lolgoku: But I guess that would make a family.:popcorn:

Desertduler

Reaction score
My wife's kart is just sitting in the garage all ready to head out on the lake bed, I am just waiting for it to cool down a little so that we can take our karts out there and set up a course and have some fun.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 46

Desertduler

Reaction score
It looks like I will be taking this beast out to the lakebed this weekend for some qualifying video and performance videos, I will mount my Go Pro to the side of the kart frame for some frontward and rearward footage just for kicks.

Desertduler

Reaction score
These two will be attacking the lake bed tomorrow full force, let's see how the yellow one fares in the dirt compared to my old red one, we will be running these all day long.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 30

slidewayz

Reaction score
Awesome!!! That lil motor sounds great....& I wish I had somewhere like that to ride my karts.

Desertduler

Reaction score
Awesome!!! That lil motor sounds great....& I wish I had somewhere like that to ride my karts.
Thanks man! That is a very tiny section that I made that D track on, this place is gigantic! The thing I like also about running on the lake bed is the increased tire life too, you can't corner as fast as you can on asphalt by any means but it is a ton of fun, I have set up courses in this location over seven miles long and those are the ones we as a group race on just for kicks, it's kind of like a mix of endurance racing on the dirt and off road racing without the need of suspension, lot's of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.