2015 - Adult Big Wheel "Insani-T"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KartFab

Reaction score
Cool! I think we can all agree that you should take a video of it running and driving.

I let my kids/nephews/their friends drive, and I film most of the stuff. I'm sure you could get some lucky guy to drive it a little for you and you could take a video right? Maybe even someone on Ebay that buys it, you could tell them that they have to drive it for you to film before you say goodbye to it.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
That thing is friggin' awesome!!! :bannana:
Too bad you have to sell it. I'll bet you could set the world's fastest tricycle speed record with it.

Denny
:feedtroll:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I just got ****ed by eBay. They deleted my ad with only 2 days left and people were bidding on it. Now they relisted it under something else. Little pricks.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Oh yeah and thanks for the comments guys. Sorry needed to vent somewhere.

KartFab

Reaction score
eBay did that to me too with a go kart I was selling. It was listed under complete go karts, but they said it needed to be listed under 'go kart frames'.... Even after reasoning with customer support, they took it down... so I posted it again and asked people to just message me and I sold my 'complete go kart' for just cash. Thanks eBay, you saved me some money.

Amazing trike. That's a total death trap and it sounds ballzy.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
About the reactions............... priceless !

Its totally awesome knowing something I built from the ground up with my bare hands and a few tools gets that much attention. It got alot of attention at the cars and coffee last Saturday also. Going to another show saturady again. And my bigger wheels will be here tomorrow and I already have my new sticky icky hoosier tires. So got to get new pics with them on if I get them mounted in time.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Joe! That thing is cool. Nice Job! Cant wait to see more pics with the new tires. and hopefully a video. Sorry you have to sell it. Ebay Sucks for sure!
There is nothing more rewarding than putting your hands on tools and parts and using your mind to create something that actually Works. Congratulations on a fine piece of work.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Well all I can say is that it's really popular on eBay ! And here is a sneak tire pic. I think traction won't be an issue anymore..................

Attachments

• IMG_20150912_211440.jpg
    IMG_20150912_211440.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150912_014357645.jpg
    IMG_20150912_014357645.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_1442011473142.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442011473142.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 8

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Ive tried to fix it but its what ebay copied and pasted and its stuck there now. But yeah I agree it sucks. Got tired of that ugly front wheel. Much better now......................

Attachments

• IMG_20150913_175827073.jpg
    IMG_20150913_175827073.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 46

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I guess since i have already "qualified" its staying. I dont like the way it looks but to each his own i guess. Maybe i can get some cleaning and polishing done on the motor at least. As it did not sale on ebay and i didnt relist it.

Status
Not open for further replies.