1999 CRG/Kali Kart "Red Barron" Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnn420

Reaction score
thanks guys!...Comet and Accelerationkarting were the two main sources of parts for me. And a few random things from fleebay. So the kart is completely assembled except for the seat needing to be installed.

I repaired the crack in the seat and filled any holes I wouldn't be using and yesterday I finished painting it. I got some black vinyl and batting today and I'll make an attempt at seat covering this evening. If I don't like how it turns out I'll bring it by an upholstery shop this weekend and then it's ready to ride! Sorry for the terrible pic quality, I really need to roll the kart out of the garage and give it a good photo shoot, which I will do soon.

Attachments

• assembled1.jpg
    assembled1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 42
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23

winnn420

Reaction score
So sorry I didn't update sooner...The kart is done! I'm bringing it to my shop tonight to take some pictures and then I'll gas it up and start it for the first time since the rebuild. I'll have some good pics of the completed kart uploaded by this weekend. Oh and when I say "my shop", I mean our restoration/refinishing/media blast/HVLP paint/powder coat shop that I recently started with a good friend of mine...

www.DJsRestorations.com

So if anyone needs some paint or powder coat work done or wants a kart rebuilt or wants some furniture refinished or anything along those lines...give us a call.

winnn420

Reaction score
I have it listed for sale/trade and have gotten some interesting offers so far. I'm considering trading for a 2011 Yamaha TTR125but we'll see.

Attachments

• CRG1.jpg
    CRG1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
  • CRG3.jpg
    CRG3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.