15% off predator engines

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo22

Reaction score
15% off predator or any other brand that a typical 20% coupon wont work for including welders.

Attachments

• 15off_prod_a.jpg
    15off_prod_a.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 27

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
As far as I still am aware, you can recite that coupon code to the cashier and get the discount...or print it out and they can scan the barcode.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Some are good enough to just scan the barcode off the phone screen. Long as the picture is quality, they can scan it, or at least type in the numbers and it'll do the same thing.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
15% off a $120 212cc is still a few bucks more than the $99 or $97 sale/coupon prices you can usually find. But still cool for the other brands/products.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
The air compressor would be nice to have, but it's not even rated for doing what I'd need it to do. Barely adequate for an impact gun, die grinder, HVLP, air brush...or really anything of any use. Too bad its expiration is tomorrow.

anickode

Reaction score
The air compressor would be nice to have, but it's not even rated for doing what I'd need it to do. Barely adequate for an impact gun, die grinder, HVLP, air brush...or really anything of any use. Too bad its expiration is tomorrow.

Always better to have more air than you'll ever use than not enough.

I have a combined total of 60 cfm plumbed into my shop, and I have used every last breath of it on occasion. Sure gets that electric meter spinning!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Always better to have more air than you'll ever use than not enough.

I have a combined total of 60 cfm plumbed into my shop, and I have used every last breath of it on occasion. Sure gets that electric meter spinning!
Which is why I'm thinking on doing a rotary phase converter and go from single phase to three phase and run an industrial compressor. Much cheaper overall to run 230v three phase that. 240 single phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.