Recent content by mtmactom

  1. M

    Hello everyone. Need some help.

    Try here for manuals. http://www.gokartsrus.com/product_info.php?products_id=5024
  2. M

    4 or 5 point harness for Manco Scorpion

    Hey all newbie here. I heard somewhere that there were harness kits specific to the scorpion, but cant seem to find any. Does anyone know if there are kart specific kits out there, or other easy to use kits? Just looking to keep the kids and myself safe. Has anyone swapped out the seat on the...
  3. M

    Newbie from CT

    Thanks for the responses. I will watch the kids for a while and see if I need to slow things down.
  4. M

    Newbie from CT

    Hey all I just picked up a Manco Scorpion with only a few hours on it for my 3 sons, and I am sure I will be lurking here often with questions. One thing I have not seen is a DIY for slowing a kart down, in other words adjusting the governor down. Has anyone ever done this? I see plenty of...
Top