Hello everyone. Need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinwaite

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thank you ahead of time.
I just bought a manco fox vortex with a 169cc Subaru engine on it for my son for xmas. I was trying to find a manual for it but im unable to. I think I need to adjust the carb because the only way it sounds good is with the choke half way opened. I don't feel like im getting the power I should from it. I was also trying to find somewhere to get new decal stickers from asap. I want it running great and looking sharp when he gets it Christmas morning. Since I live in Louisiana he will be riding it right away.

Thanks again Dustin
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,799
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Thank you ahead of time.
I just bought a manco fox vortex with a 169cc Subaru engine on it for my son for xmas. I was trying to find a manual for it but im unable to. I think I need to adjust the carb because the only way it sounds good is with the choke half way opened. I don't feel like im getting the power I should from it. I was also trying to find somewhere to get new decal stickers from asap. I want it running great and looking sharp when he gets it Christmas morning. Since I live in Louisiana he will be riding it right away.

Thanks again Dustin

You probably have to give the carb a good clean. Has the engine sat for a while unused?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top