Recent content by mjspy

  1. M

    Picture Thread!

    Here is something my son & I put together..
  2. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Hell Yes.. I have never uploaded a video on youtube.. Lol I know, it sounds crazy.. I do everything from my phone..
  3. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    I will try.. I have a hard time posting pics. If not, PM your number or email and I will try and get you a copy
  4. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Its finally on the ground and took it for a little spin..
  5. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Think I got it..
  6. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    This is what I had to work with.. I didnt want to move the motor back to far b/c then the shaft/clutch wouldnt have lined up with the axle and chain very well..
  7. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Thx guys. The tank will not fit in the cage area when it is mounted to the motor. Motor will not even slide in. The cage area is very tight. I have to tilt it to even get it in there. We tried a bunch of different options. I even mocked it up with another plastic tank and it did look right.
  8. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    A little more updates.. Front wheels, tires, steering wheel. Getting the cables ready and attach chain and a few other little things..
  9. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Another...
  10. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Got the Original Seat Vinyl Painted and mounted the gas tank.
  11. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    I will try and get a pic up later. Or send me ur email. I can get u one from there..
  12. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    That is my boys also. Papa bought it for him. I want him to get used to the kart first. Technicallyhe cant race in the series till he is 8.. Maybe late this summer I want to get him out in it..
  13. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Landuse, Thanks. It is Silver and Flat Black.. Tried to do the best fade I could with rattle cans. It is the crazy camera on my phone.
  14. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    Sorry they are random.. Still tryin to figure out
  15. M

    Bird Engineering Kart

    I traded for a older air compressor. I had a old style pan kart that was very rough, sold that and puttin some of the $$ towards this. Biggest thing I dug about it was thst it is a live axle. I had it blasted and just got done painting it. It has a diamond plate floor, will have new slicks front...
Top