Recent content by Michaelt549

  1. M

    Building my first go kart

    more pics
  2. M

    Building my first go kart

    Hey everyone!! so if you have seen my recent post saying I have another go kart frame that I wanted to build. I have a engine so here it is it's kinda rusted...aha it was my dad's go kart the frame must be 42+ years old his dad bought it I BELIEVE at sears. anyways it's missing a lot as u can...
  3. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    thanks dude helps alott ! @landuse
  4. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    Ok then cool btw that's my old motor I'll be posting a pic of my new one
  5. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    I'm not sure I'm new to this stuff so I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and show u
  6. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    I thought a centrifugal clutch ran on chain I thought this was a belt driven clutch? Where is the torque converter and how do I clean it? Thanks for the help/fast responses
  7. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    Tc??? Is that a torque converter if so is this it? I thought this was the clutch?, I would LIKE to get a new one it makes a noise when not gassing kinda like a (ding, ding ding ding over and over) and overall just old and yes thanks for correcting me I need new tires these are worn out to ****t...
  8. M

    my go kart with predator 212cc motor

    FIRST PIC IS BEFORE SEND 2 PICS ARE AFTER I WAS DONE ok so today is the day i added my predator 212 6.5hp engine on my 2 seater go kart!!!!!! so happy and excited i did it im 16 and this is my first project or actually my first hands on project on anything motorized by my self.ran into some...
  9. M

    Predtor 212 mods/throttle limmiter

    Hey everyone I'm somewhat new here and I just got my first go kart. It has a Briggs and Stratton 5hp fun power but I'm replacing it with a predtor 212 6.5 hp bought it at harbor freight yesterday night and as I was there I lost my phone -.- and I can't even hook up the motor today cuz it's...
  10. M

    Help a newbie to go-kart/all things motor

    Do u guys know of any easy mods I can do to make a predator 212 faster or have more power? Does mods void warranty I bought a 2yr extended warranty when I bought the engine yesterday
  11. M

    Help a newbie to go-kart/all things motor

    I don't have to unscrew the middle bolt?
  12. M

    Help a newbie to go-kart/all things motor

    the motor i will be getting is a predtor 6.5hp i think 212cc .how do i undo the set screw and where is it when i try to remove the clutch it just keeps turning. i attached some photos of the motor and its specs will it work? like can i use it to swap out my old motor
  13. M

    Help a newbie to go-kart/all things motor

    Ok so today in a few hours I'm going to buy a motor new but I seen it and the shaft dosent have anything on it but my old motors shaft has this which connects to the belt and wheel do I need to take this off and put it on my new motor? What is this part called? Should my new motor come with this?
  14. M

    Help a newbie to go-kart/all things motor

    the parts in red are stripped by the threads
Top