Building my first go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelt549

New member
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Bloomington, CA
Hey everyone!! so if you have seen my recent post saying I have another go kart frame that I wanted to build. I have a engine so here it is it's kinda rusted...aha it was my dad's go kart the frame must be 42+ years old his dad bought it I BELIEVE at sears. anyways it's missing a lot as u can see. I was just wondering what I should do to it I have a Briggs and Stratton 5hp fun power engine it runs but turns off when gassing might need to clean the carb any tutorials on that? Plus what parts do I need to get the go kart running new to this but i know my way around tools


Will be adding pics in 5mins
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 8

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
Yeah, it does look a bit rough. The good news is, structurally, it looks pretty good, it just needs a good clean (as in acid dip or sand blasting), fresh paint & a few new parts thrown at it; shoud be a good little project :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top